Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have not let my husband do ALL of the laundry for the entire family for two whole weeks. Not me, I would never think about letting him just do it all while I run back and forth to the hospital at least every other day and on the days I don't go, just be to worn out and lazy to help him even just a bit!

I did not leave my daughter crying by the door yelling "I want one more hug!" Not me, I would never deny her a hug just because otherwise she would cling to my leg screaming "please don't leave!"

I did not in anyway coerce my son to get out of bed and get ready for school by offering him fruit snacks for breakfast. Not me, I know that fruit snacks are not a healthy choice for breakfast therefore would never offer them to my son just to keep him happy and make the morning go much smoother by not having to argue with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment