Friday, January 22, 2010

FUNNY FRIDAY

Well I have spent lots of time trying to come up with a creative flair to ad to my blog. Each person has their own little adage to make their page special. Jamie has Wordless Wednesday, Mckmamma started Not me Monday and so on. So I have come up with Funny Friday where I will share a funny story each week that has happened to someone in my family (this includes actual relatives, work family and fair family....)

Last week after picking up Colton from school we had to stop at the flower shop to order a plant for a friend of mine (her grandma had passed). While there we chatted with my Aunt Annabelle who works there. She asked Colton if he had been to the hospital to see Pop. I told her he had only been able to visit for a few minutes the week prior while he was on the 6th floor before being taken back to the ICU. This is because they don't allow children under 12 in the ICU.

When we got to the car Colton asked me when he would be able to go see Pop again. I said as soon as he gets out of the ICU and back to the 6th floor. He asked why he could not visit the ICU, I again explained to him that he could not visit because he was not 12. He then proceeded to tell me "Well then you can't go see him either......because your 31!!!!!" I just laughed at this idea but to him, I was not 12 therefore I could not go. I had to explain to him that you had to be 12 or older and that 31 is a MUCH higher number than 12 therefore I could go see him.....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment