Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me Monday!

I did NOT allow Callye to watch cartoons at 3:30 in the morning just so I could actually get some sleep. I would NEVER let her do that just because she is restless and can't sleep.

I would NEVER tell my childrent that they could go to Auntie Em's house and play just to get them to go to bed without any problems. Letting them think they can have their way just to make life easier on me, is NOT something I would ever do.

I did NOT forget that my babysitter was not going to be able to keep my kids today, therefore, I did NOT load them up and drive all the way to town and get Callye out of the car and up to the door before realizing that she was not there today. I would NEVER be so forgetful as to not know where I should be taking my children and who was actually going to be supervising them.

No comments:

Post a Comment